Within the FinServ and Insurance (FSI) sector, there has been a dramatic shift where digital content and strategies are driving a deeper customer experience (CX) through next-gen innovations and AI. Though for many FSI organizations, the ability to create and leverage personalized digital content is often a missing link in their marketing efforts.
From gaining a 360-degree perspective of the customer to enhancing brand engagement for up-selling financial services to one-to-one personalization, FSIs have the opportunity to enhance CX and net savings for multiple product lines. However, there are still challenges for achieving this, which include having a central customer data repository, managing multiple marketing systems and a lack of data sharing between lines of business.
These were the key themes of part one of our two-part podcast panel, titled: “Digital Content – The Missing Link in Your Portfolio,” hosted on FinTech Today. Our panelists included:
- Jonathan Price, Sitecore MVP and Sitecore Practice Director at Americaneagle.com
- Peter Barrett, Global Marketing Lead, Financial Services at Avanade
- Dave Michela, Sitecore MVP and Vice President of Digital Solutions, Horizontal Digital
- Scott Albahary, Chief Strategist, Financial Services at Perficient
- Nancy Lee, Principle Product Manager at Sitecore
Listen to part one of this podcast panel below:Listen to the Podcast
Stay tuned for part two of the “Digital Content – The Missing Link in Your Portfolio” podcast series, where our panel will discuss how the FSI sector can track content consumption from a regulatory perspective, how to leverage AI capabilities to deliver true 1:1 personalized customer experiences, and much more.