Within the FinServ and Insurance (FSI) sector, there has been a dramatic shift where digital strategies are driving a deeper customer experience (CX) through next-gen innovations and AI. Though for many FSI organizations, there are many operational, organizational and regulatory challenges with content creation, data segmentation, customization and personalization that can be best addressed through AI.
For example, next-generation AI solutions can better deliver a one-to-one customer experience by predicting what content is best for new users, enhancing deeper personalization, while also allowing FSIs to make rapid changes to their campaigns. In addition, AI can automate the more tedious marketing tasks, and provide better segmentation and overall customer behavior analytics.
These were the key themes of part two of our two-part podcast panel, titled: “Digital Content – The Missing Link in Your Portfolio,” hosted on FinTech Today. Our panelists included:
- Jonathan Price, Sitecore MVP and Sitecore Practice Director at Americaneagle.com
- Peter Barrett, Global Marketing Lead, Financial Services at Avanade
- Dave Michela, Sitecore MVP and Vice President of Digital Solutions, Horizontal Digital
- Scott Albahary, Chief Strategist, Financial Services at Perficient
- Nancy Lee, Principle Product Manager at Sitecore
Listen to part two of this podcast panel below:
Be sure to listen to part one of the “Digital Content – The Missing Link in Your Portfolio” podcast series, where our panelists discussed how the FSI sector can drive deeper customer experiences (CX) through next-gen innovations and overcome data management challenges.